Chitradurga District Court Recruitment 2017 employment notice & application form have been published at Chitradurga District Court Official Website – www.ecourts.gov.in to employ 33 positions. Chitradurga District Court invites applications from eligible candidates for the post of Stenographer, Typist, Process Server, and Copist. Applications from the eligible & interested candidates would be accepted till 3rd of April 2017.
Chitradurga District Court Recruitment Department is looking for promising, energetic and young persons with bright academic record to join the organization/department. The details of different posts, minimum qualification, number of vacancies, remuneration and recruitment procedure are as follows. Candidates are advised to read its official advertisement to know complete details around eligibility.
Total No. of Vacancies Available : 33 Posts
Job Location : Karnataka
Name of the Post & Other Info:
- Stenographer – 11
- Typist – 10
- Process Server – 2
- Typist- Copyist – 10
Educational Qualification :
- Candidates who are looking for this job and willing to apply, they must have completed 10th.
Age Limitation :
- Candidates age should be 18 to 35 years for the above mentioned post. Age Relaxation as per Government Rules is applicable.
Pay Scale :
- Stenographer – Rs.14,550 – 26,700/-
- Typist – Rs.11,000 – 21,000/-
- Process Server – Rs.11,000 – 21,000/-
- Typist- Copyist – Rs. 14,550/-
Manner of Selection :
Selection for the latest released Chitradurga District Court Recruitment Notification would be made based on :
- Written Examination
Application Fee :
Candidates will have to pay application fee as given below:
- General / OBC – Rs. 200/-
- All others – Rs. 100/-
How to Apply for Chitradurga District Court Jobs :
- Candidate who are interested and having required eligibility as mentioned above and official notification are required to download prescribed application via Chitradurga District Court Official Website.
- Application form filled in all the respects are required to be sent at given postal address before the last date of submission of application form along with required documents (Mentioned in Official Notification).
The District & Sessions Court,
Chitradurga District Court Vacancy Vital Dates:
- Last Date to Submit Offline Application : 03-04-2017