Kurnool District Court Recruitment 2017 employment notice & application form have been published at Kurnool District Court Official Website – www.ecourts.gov.in to employ 7 positions. District Court of Kurnool (Kurnool District Court) invites applications from eligible candidates for the post of Processor Server. Applications from the eligible & interested candidates would be accepted till 10th of April 2017.
Kurnool District Court Recruitment Department is looking for promising, energetic and young persons with bright academic record to join the organization/department. The details of different posts, minimum qualification, number of vacancies, remuneration and recruitment procedure are as follows. Candidates are advised to read its official advertisement to know complete details around eligibility.
Total No. of Vacancies Available : 07 Posts
Name of the Post : Process Server
Job Location : Andhra Pradesh
Educational Qualification :
- Candidates who are looking for this job and willing to apply, they must have completed 8th Class Pass with Driving / Electrical / Carpentry / Plumbing / Cooking / Gardening / Water Pump Set Mechanism.
Age Limitation :
- Candidates age should be 18 to 34 years as on 1st of July 2017. Age Relaxation as per Government Rules is applicable.
Pay Scale :
- Process Server – Rs. 15,460 – 47,330/-
Manner of Selection :
Selection for the latest released Kurnool District Court Recruitment Notification would be made on the basis of :
- Written Examination
How to Apply :
- Candidate who are interested and having required eligibility as mentioned above and official notification are required to download prescribed application via Kurnool District Court Official Website.
- Application form filled in all the respects are required to be sent at given postal address before the last date of submission of application form along with required documents (Mentioned in Official Notification.
The Principal District Judge,
Vital Dates of Kurnool District Court Vacancy 2017:
- Last Date to Submit Offline Application : 10-04-2017